1. The power supply voltage is too high, causing the core flux density to be supersaturated, causing the motor temperature to rise too high: If the power supply voltage exceeds the standard, it should be contacted by the power supply department.
2. The power supply voltage is too low. The motor temperature rise is too high under the rated load: if the power line voltage drops too much, you can replace the thicker power line; if the power supply voltage is too low, you can contact the power supply department to improve voltage.
3. When the wire is burned, the iron core is burned and the iron consumption is increased: the iron core inspection test is performed, the iron core is repaired, and the fault is eliminated.
4. Fixed rotor core rubbing: Check the cause of the fault If the bearing clearance is over limit, the new bearing should be replaced. If the shaft is bent, it should be investigated and handled. When the core is loose or deformed, the core should be treated to eliminate the fault.
5. The surface of the winding is covered with dust or foreign matter, which affects the heat dissipation of the motor: cleaning or cleaning the motor, and making the motor ventilation groove clear.
6. Motor overload or dragging production machinery resistance is too large, so that the motor heats up: eliminate dragging mechanical faults, reduce drag, according to current indication, if the rated current is exceeded, reduce the load, replace the larger capacity motor or take capacity increase measures .
7. Excessive number of motor starts or reverses: reduce motor start and number of forward and reverse rotations or replace a suitable motor.
8. The cage rotor broken strip or the wound rotor winding wiring is loose. The motor is heated under the rated load, so that the motor temperature rise is too high: find the broken strip and loose parts, re-weld or tighten the fixing screws.
9. Winding inter-turn short-circuit phase-to-phase short circuit and winding grounding.
10. Inlet air temperature is too high: Check the cooling system device for faults and check whether the ambient temperature is normal.
11. Fan failure, poor ventilation: Check the motor fan for damage, whether the fan blade is deformed or not fixed. Replace the fan if necessary.
12. Motor two-phase operation: check the dissolved wire, switch the contact point, and eliminate the fault.
13. Poor immersion after rewinding: To adopt a secondary impregnation process, vacuum impregnation is preferred.
14. Increased ambient temperature or blockage of motor air duct: Improve ambient temperature, take measures to cool down, isolate high-temperature heat source near the motor, and avoid exposure of the motor to sunlight.
15. Winding wiring error: y coupling motor is incorrectly connected to △ coupling, or △ coupling motor is incorrectly connected to y coupling to correct wiring.